Current Mailing Address:
(New Address for Mission home)
Elder Kyler McCarty
Paraguay Asuncion North Mission
Avda. Santisima Trinidad 1280 c/ Julio Correa
AsunciĆ³n Paraguay

Coming home August 6th 2010!

or submit online *It's Free!*
http://www.dearelder.com/
Mission: Paraguay Asuncion North

Monday, March 23, 2009

Yikes! Time! 3-23-09

The Rolla Holla

Well everyone! Exciting news! At the end of this change Elder Agudelo was called to serve FAR away, in one of the furthest areas, and I was left here with an Elder that arrived from Canada 6 days ago and is now my companion. He is great. We are working harder than I have ever worked in my mission and due to his limited Spanish, I have lost my voice by the end of the last 3 days.But boy have we seen the results. Heavenly Father blessed us to meet ALL of our goals (which we set high to stretch us), and has prepared us for another week of stretching and working even smarter.Yesterday as we walked a TON to visit all of the investigators that we had attend church, a young woman of maybe 24 years called us and asked us to share our message with her. She told us to wait there and went and got her husband. They seem like a promising family and we have a return appointment this Tuesday. They are 1 or 2 great families that we are blessed to be teaching right now who are likely to arrive at the sacred waters of baptsim.I feel a certain unquenchable intensity in my soul to go out and do this work with all of my vigor in the way the Lord wants it done. That is something that excites me and inspires me and at times, usually late at night, brings tears of joy to my eyes as I lay in bed exausted from a day of giving it all I`ve got. Thank you for your prayers...THEY WORK! I love you ALL!Elder MCCarty

No comments: