Current Mailing Address:
(New Address for Mission home)
Elder Kyler McCarty
Paraguay Asuncion North Mission
Avda. Santisima Trinidad 1280 c/ Julio Correa
AsunciĆ³n Paraguay

Coming home August 6th 2010!

or submit online *It's Free!*
http://www.dearelder.com/
Mission: Paraguay Asuncion North

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BIG NEWS! 3-9-09

Well, it looks like my move to the office was a little more temporary than even I thought. To be honest, that makes me very happy. I just found out that tomorrow I will be moving. You´ll never guess where I´ll be packing my bags to go for this 3rd time in one change…drum roll…back to San Jorge!! I know, crazy isn´t it!?!? I´ll get to go see all of the tear-stained faces, and eyes full of goodbyes that I left in my place of birth as a missionary. Wow! I´ll be with Elder Agudelo again. President has told me that it will be just until the end of this change (next Wednesday) and then Elder Agudelo will be going to a different area and I will be staying there with a new companion. It´ll be back to the small living space with one room of air conditioning, and a broken old camping stove. I can´t even believe how excited I am. First of all, I LOVE Elder Agudelo, and second of all, I LOVE the area and the people we taught. Some of the very same people I was helping to teach are now very close to their baptismal dates. I can´t WAIT to help them get there! Well, not much time, I´ve got to pack my bags and get ready to go. I love you all! Preparation day will be back to Monday and I´ll be on the old schedule again. Thank you so much for all each and every one of you do for me! With Love, Elder McCarty

No comments: