Current Mailing Address:
(New Address for Mission home)
Elder Kyler McCarty
Paraguay Asuncion North Mission
Avda. Santisima Trinidad 1280 c/ Julio Correa
AsunciĆ³n Paraguay

Coming home August 6th 2010!

or submit online *It's Free!*
http://www.dearelder.com/
Mission: Paraguay Asuncion North

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Rolla Holla. Monday 12-15-08

I cut my time EXTREMELY short today. For that I apologize. I just have so much to tell you. I try to write the Holla first and feel like I shortchange the individual letters. I try to write individual letters first and feel like so many of you get stuck with a low-quality Holla. And then, I spend time making excuses when I could be telling you about the mission...lol.The week was a good one. We ate at delicious Paulista´s (see pic), and worked like Horses, and jumped rivers, and made juice and omelets every night. I felt my personality come back in full force...in SPANISH! Though it´s still FAR from perfect.I don´t know if it can be found on the internet, but there is a video clip of pictures taken and paintings that represent the life of the Savior to the hymn ¨Come Thou Fount.¨ It is absolutely beautiful and moves me almost EVERY time to tears (President has shown it to us now twice). Search it if you can, and watch it, and remember who gave it ALL so we could live and love, smile and cry, and most of all...find peace!

http://www.reflectionsmg.com/reflections-of-christ-videos.php

I love you all. Enjoy your weeks, and write me lots of letters...lol (even if I can´t respond to them all...oh, by the way, I decided to start writing paper letters and just paying the price, so some of you´ll be getting some, and if any of you HAVE, let me know).

Elder McCarty

He sent along the picture that was missing last week of the clapping. Check out the last picture in last weeks picture post... it's a new one

No comments: