Current Mailing Address:
(New Address for Mission home)
Elder Kyler McCarty
Paraguay Asuncion North Mission
Avda. Santisima Trinidad 1280 c/ Julio Correa
AsunciĆ³n Paraguay

Coming home August 6th 2010!

or submit online *It's Free!*
http://www.dearelder.com/
Mission: Paraguay Asuncion North

Monday, December 15, 2008

Old and New Pictures sent 12-15-08

I found my SD card from the day we arrived in Paraguay. Here it is. Feels like years ago, although the time flew by.




Here I am that first night studying on the deck of the temporary rooms at the office for New Elders.


We did a Family Night with this Family (the guy reminds me of Dad, partly because he plays guitar but mostly because he has such a good heart).

My comp said he´d buy me icecream if I could jump this river. So I did. Fast as lightnin.


Later my comp tried to jump the same river and I took this picture (oh, he succeeded by the way).





Here´s me climbing a cliff we have to scale to get to one of our investigators huts (yeah, Jungle-ish, eh?)


Elder Agudelo and I jumping, or trying to, with Marcelo, who we baptized this week
Me and Marcelo




Found this cool brickyard (I think that´s what you call the place they make bricks) and HAD to take some pics.
All of us missionaries at Paulistas
We ate WELL and way too much at Paulista´s, which is just like Rodizio Grill, but ALSO with all you can eat dessert. Yeah, I know...AWESOME. It was our Christmas gift from our beloved President Wade.
At Paulista´s again. This is a pic somewhere in Brazil

No comments: