Current Mailing Address:
(New Address for Mission home)
Elder Kyler McCarty
Paraguay Asuncion North Mission
Avda. Santisima Trinidad 1280 c/ Julio Correa
AsunciĆ³n Paraguay

Coming home August 6th 2010!

or submit online *It's Free!*
http://www.dearelder.com/
Mission: Paraguay Asuncion North

Monday, December 22, 2008

Rolla Holla Lost this week 12-22-08

I decided to share my letter from him (well most of it) because it was very sweet and included a little about his week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The week was really good. I had a lot of FUN experiences and some difficult ones and as always am learning a lot. It feels a little like a whirlwind and I just have to trust that when the dust settles, I´ll be fortified and not weakened.

Ok, changes came and I´m staying here with my Companion.

I loved the story about of Brindley and oh how I miss that little girl, and ALL of you my beloved family. I´m learning to find joy and comfort in the relationships here, and there are many people that love us and feed us well here in Paraguay. But, it doesn´t change the fact that my family is far away.

I love you so much Mom. I am inspired when I think of the kind of missionary you think I am, and it makes me ALWAYS want to be better. Thank you for your love and example!
With Love, Elder McCarty

No comments: