Current Mailing Address:
(New Address for Mission home)
Elder Kyler McCarty
Paraguay Asuncion North Mission
Avda. Santisima Trinidad 1280 c/ Julio Correa
AsunciĆ³n Paraguay

Coming home August 6th 2010!

or submit online *It's Free!*
http://www.dearelder.com/
Mission: Paraguay Asuncion North

Monday, January 12, 2009

Pictures and comentary 1-12-09


I like to show off my skills of throwing my keys up in the air and catching them in my pocket (yeah, impressive right), well here I take it to the next level with a pomegranite into my bag...hold the applause.





This is an ACTUAL lesson...well, afterwards we asked to take the picture and we tried to reenact the real life scene...this picture is based on real life events, with real characters, in the real life jungle setting of San Jorge Paraguay.





EVERYBODY and their dog wants to give the gift of Pan Dulce...which has an unseemly similarity to Fruit Cake. So, my companion and I took advantage of the abundance and had a Guerra de Pan Dulce (Fruit Cake Wars). Tune in to the next picture to see the results.




Yep, I think I won. Well, in a sense we both lost, since we had to clean up after.




Climbing a tree....don´t worry, I was very careful to hold on with both hands.





May have already sent this, but I asked this old guy if he´d trade me belts and he said yes. It was awesome. But then that very night, I dropped my new belt after taking it off and it BROKE! Anyhow, I bought a new belt buckle and still have his leather so we´re good to go!


Found this Amigo in a street when we were doing contacts. They have these baskets (usually not held by cool stick figure men) all over town to deposit trash, and then the Basuro (trash man...ok, I made that up) comes by to get it by hand every day. (I know I promised 10 but TIME flies on the internet, 20 minutes gone!).


No comments: