Current Mailing Address:
(New Address for Mission home)
Elder Kyler McCarty
Paraguay Asuncion North Mission
Avda. Santisima Trinidad 1280 c/ Julio Correa
AsunciĆ³n Paraguay

Coming home August 6th 2010!

or submit online *It's Free!*
http://www.dearelder.com/
Mission: Paraguay Asuncion North

Monday, November 10, 2008

New pictures from Kyler 11-10-08

Forgive my lack of clarity. The cameras battery died while I was here at the Despensa doing internet. It still works.


This is our bathroom. It´s cool, you can use the bathroom and the shower at the same time. I don´t know why I never thought of this. I´m also told, some of the apartments down here have Budays (no idea how to spell that, but)....AWESOME!






Me in our tiny apartment. Look close enough and you can see the watch tan line. I did that on purpose.

Me with Elder Portales, waiting while he had some pictures developed. I know, interesting, eh?
Me standing in a tree by the Polo Field, where the few rich people play Polo...on HORSES! Crazy. Anyhow I jumped up there and Elder Portales reluctantly took the picture for me, all disheveled as I was. In fact, my shirt makes me look fat, but I´m loosing lots of weight from walking so much, I think. Last week I was at 77 Kgs, and I don´t know how many pounds that is. But now I´m at 75

Me with a young man we are teaching named Jose E (the E in Guarani means little, lol), with some boats he made out of styrofoam he found in the piles of trash that accumulate


At Caacupe by the drawings of the miracle of Caacupe, or some Native that was saved from the enemy in a war by praying to the Vergin Mary, and later carved her figure into a tree...interesting




Me out walking on a misty, rainy day with some palm trees behind me!




No comments: